Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

Airfare to New Orleans

Hey Volunteers:

Now is about that time that airfares start jumping, so I really recommend you all book your flights as soon as possible. United has a very good deal right now from Dulles down to New Orleans - the roundtrip cost is $233, which is very reasonable. Here is the link to that roundtrip fare: http://www.itn.net/cgi/air?stamp=NEWCOOKY*itn%2Ford%3DNEWREC,itn/air/united&airline=United&persons=1&air_avail=10&air_class=coach+%28lowest+avail.%29&depart=iad&dest.0=new+orleans&mon_abbr.0=Dec&date.0=12&hour_ampm.0=6+pm&mon_abbr.1=Dec&date.1=17&hour_ampm.1=6+pm&ecert_num=&rt_ow=Round+Trip&best_itins=2&return_to=best_itins&searchby=itins
The flight leaves Dulles Tuesday evening, December 12, around 530 and leaves New Orleans Sunday evening about 530. The Redskins/Saints game should end about 3PM - which leaves us enough time to hustle over to the airport. Its about a 20 minute ride from the Superdome.

I am working with the folks at Redskins Road trips to get us all in on there group rate at the hotel they'll be staying at in downtown New Orleans. Once I have that info, I will pass it along to you so you can book your room for Friday and Saturday night. The folks at Redskins Roadtrips (www.redskin-roadtrips.com) are bringing a huge group down to the game, and have invited all the mission volunteers to their huge pre-game tailgate party at the Superdome. Last year they had 600 people on their big road trip, so expect to be in great company all weekend long!!!!

I also have one favor to ask of you all: can you please send me your names, phone number and basic contact info so I can compile a spreadsheet of all the mission volunteers. Please let me know if you have any questions and i'll do my best to help you out.

Best,Scott

Comments:
Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!!


I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?